Monday, March 21, 2011

Missing Branches

After a nice Monday at work and successfully completing some errands (I really do not enjoy grocery shopping one bit), I finally made it home.

Except something was different.  So different I almost drove right past my own house.






When I left this morning, this tree had branches on it.  Lots of them.  Now it is just a trunk and there is sawdust/woodchips all over my yard.

I'm assuming when I get home tomorrow I might not have a tree at all.  You have no idea how weird it is to look out the front door and see so much more than you have before.

Maybe this is a good thing though.  Now I will be able to fix that buckling sidewalk, which is only buckling because of the huge tree roots underneath it.  I guess I will just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings, and if today is the last day I have a tree on my tree lawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment