Friday, March 25, 2011

An Orchid Afternoon

Let me just start by saying that I absolutely love flowers.  Not the kind that you just go to a store and can pick out a bouquet.  Flowers that live for a week in a vase are not the kinds of flowers I enjoy.  I love a garden full of beautiful flowers and cannot wait for spring to get here so I am able to get outside and plant some myself.

Since spring in Cleveland does not arrive until the end of May, I decided to take my first trip to Orchid Mania, which was being put on at The Cleveland Botanical Gardens.  Not only were the everyday flowers and plants that were there beautiful, but the orchids were amazing.  I never knew just how many different types and colors of orchids there were.  I highly suggest visiting if you can before this Sunday when the show is over.

If not, you can definitely join me there next year because I will absolutely be going back. 





No comments:

Post a Comment