Sunday, September 18, 2011

fall is in full swing

Fall is such a wonderful season, and even though it means going back to work for me, I still love when it is here.  I was thinking about all the great things about this fall and fall in general and decided that a list was in order.

Reasons to Love Fall:
  • Warm days and cool nights
  • Sleeping with the windows open instead of the air conditioning
  • Being able to turn off the air conditioning (means lower electric bills!)
  • Football and tailgating...go Browns!
  • Scarves and boots
  • Everything pumpkin...especially Pumpkin Spice Lattes
  • Fall decorations in the house
  • Burning fall scented candles
  • Girls on the Run, a little program I volunteer for that I love love love
  • Melissa is back in Cleveland! (for this fall and every fall)
  • Fall Festivals
  • Clambakes
  • Pumpkin picking and pumpkin carving
  • Apple cider, caramel apples, and candy corn
  • A new season of TV shows
I'm sure I could think of lots of other reasons to love fall, but this is what I've got for now.  I hope everyone has their own list of why they love fall, or anything really.

Here is proof that fall is for football and tailgating and I can't wait for next Sunday!

here we go brownies, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment