Wednesday, September 7, 2011

i'm old and i have a problem

You know you are enjoying too many adult beverages when you can't remember the last night you didn't have one.

You know you are getting old when you can't go out on a work night and wake up feeling great the next day.

These are two things I have realized in the last few days.  Another conclusion I have come to is that I have wonderful friends and family.  Seriously, could not ask for much better.  I am one lucky girl.

This past weekend I worked, went to brunch with my mom, went to a cookout, hung out with the absolute best friends in the world (twice), enjoyed the annual airshow, and had a fresh fish cookout with some delicious home brewed beers.

How did I cram all of that into the last 5 days?  I don't know either.  Maybe that's why I was falling asleep on the way to work this morning.

That's why tonight is a boring old sit on the couch and relax night.  Ben and I had sushi Wednesday for the fourth week in a row.  It is becoming a little pattern for us and I really enjoy it.  Now we are hanging out with the puppy just enjoying the fall breeze coming through the window.

And it's already Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment