What a bad blogger I have been. But to my defense, there are a few reasons.
- The beginning of June is always super busy with the school year ending.
- I spent way to many nights going out to celebrate school ending. I mean, come on it only happens once a year every year for the rest of my life. I seriously lived it up for like a full week. If I didn't go out for happy hour, I went out for dinner, or for drinks after dinner, or I went out for dinner and then came home and had drinks.
- Last Friday I fell asleep at 7 p.m. Yep that's right. See previous reason as to why I haven't been blogging and this makes sense. I also fell asleep Saturday at 9:30. Needless to say I did not have a crazy weekend full of so much stuff that there was no time to blog. I was just catching up on sleep.
- And last but not least, I freaked out about blogging and putting information about myself out there. I heard a horrible story that is very local and very true about someone who was physically attacked due to a FB post. This scared the sh*t out of me. So I stayed away from the blog. Why? I don't know because no one follows me and would ever be able to track me down (fingers crossed) but I still panicked.
Anyway, some good things that have happened.
- Ben had a birthday and we had a delicious dinner to celebrate.
- School is out for the year! (or the summer at least)
- Mary had her wedding shower and it was perfect. Today in the mail I got the invitation to her Bachelorette party and already can't wait.
- I am broke, but insisted on shopping anyway because it is summer and you always need new summer clothes!
I think that is the jist of the exciting stuff. I will blog more, I will blog more, and I won't be afraid!
Here's to a wonderful summer ahead :)