Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Whoa...2 weeks went fast!

What a bad blogger I have been.  But to my defense, there are a few reasons.

- The beginning of June is always super busy with the school year ending.

- I spent way to many nights going out to celebrate school ending.  I mean, come on it only happens once a year every year for the rest of my life.  I seriously lived it up for like a full week.  If I didn't go out for happy hour, I went out for dinner, or for drinks after dinner, or I went out for dinner and then came home and had drinks.

- Last Friday I fell asleep at 7 p.m. Yep that's right.  See previous reason as to why I haven't been blogging and this makes sense.  I also fell asleep Saturday at 9:30.  Needless to say I did not have a crazy weekend full of so much stuff that there was no time to blog.  I was just catching up on sleep.

- And last but not least, I freaked out about blogging and putting information about myself out there.  I heard a horrible story that is very local and very true about someone who was physically attacked due to a FB post.  This scared the sh*t out of me.  So I stayed away from the blog.  Why? I don't know because no one follows me and would ever be able to track me down (fingers crossed) but I still panicked.

Anyway, some good things that have happened.

- Ben had a birthday and we had a delicious dinner to celebrate.

- School is out for the year! (or the summer at least)

- Mary had her wedding shower and it was perfect.  Today in the mail I got the invitation to her Bachelorette party and already can't wait.

- I am broke, but insisted on shopping anyway because it is summer and you always need new summer clothes!

I think that is the jist of the exciting stuff.  I will blog more, I will blog more, and I won't be afraid!

Here's to a wonderful summer ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment