Wednesday, June 29, 2011

my first photo post

Here goes my very first photo post.  These are some of my favs from out little D.C. trip.  It was a wonderful weekend and I worked hard to stick to my goal of taking lots of pictures.



                            road trip must have                           double rainbow





Korean War Memorial

 
              the beautiful botanic gardens                                                 




 
sunday morning absolutely exhausted but checking out the national cathedral
                                                       
                                         
                                                the national zoo




We could not have asked for a better weekend!

and please forgive me for the fact that all my captions are not lined up and that there are only 2 pictures next to each other.  i tried to figure this out and make it look super cool and cute, but this is all i got.

No comments:

Post a Comment