Wednesday, July 6, 2011

a jam packed weekend of fun

It's already Wednesday and I have had no time to even recap my weekend.  I thought summer was about relaxing, catching up on all the stuff around the house that I didn't do during the school year but have time for now, for reading all the books on my list, and spending time with my puppy who is not a huge fan of this heat.

I wish that was what summer was about.  But instead I got a job, taught Safety Town, decided to teach summer school and am babysitting two days a week.  Yep, that doesn't leave much time for all of that other good stuff.

This past weekend was the 4th of July holiday weekend and it was a great time.  Here is a little recap:

Friday: work at Market Garden Brewery where we were completely packed which is awesome since we've only been open a week!

Saturday: Jillian and Tim's wedding!  Ben and I drove down to Akron to share in this special day and it was so much fun.  The wedding was beautiful and the reception was a blast!

Sunday:  Family party all the way out in Aurora with lots of good food and good drinks, then back to the westside for fireworks with my mom at Crocker Park

Monday (the 4th!): a little shopping with my mom in the morning, then out to Ben's moms with the dog for the day to cookout and swim

Wonderful weekend, wonderful family, and wonderful friends.  I am one lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment