Monday, July 18, 2011

Taste of Tremont

Yesterday we rounded out a very busy working weekend with the annual Taste of Tremont.  It was the first time we've ever gone and it was awesome!

Besides the fact that it was 90 degrees and I was sweating the minute I stepped out of the shower and did not stop until this morning when I broke down and turned on the air conditioning, we had a great time.

There was a ton of great food and even more tasty beers had by all.  We were lucky enough to snag two seats at Flying Monkey where we ended up sitting for over 2 hours thanks to the great bartender we had who kept feeding up lots of delicious drinks.  Jenna ended up joining us there and as we were leaving we met up with Tony who we don't get to see very often. 

So we continued to eat and drink, ran into a few people from work, ran into old friends, and ended the night hanging out and tossing some bags at Tommy and Joe's new place.

All in all it was a great weekend.  I did however fail to take any pictures that are even close to being worth sharing.  I know, I know, I'm failing at my goal but oh well.  We all had fun and are looking forward to the next summer festival to attend!

No comments:

Post a Comment