Sunday, July 10, 2011

decisions

Unlike some people, I have a hard time making a decision.

It takes me forever to decide on anything that is big or important.  A new car, furniture, computer, paint color for a room, and I'm sure plenty other things that should be quick easy decisions have all been tough, long drawn out choices for me to make.

The newest decision is what new phone should I choose.  I have the chance to upgrade from the slowest phone that ever existed to anything I want.  Now, when first got this Blackberry I will say that I was in love with it and it was pretty darn great, at the time.  It no longer lives up to the hype and I am beyond frustrated with it.

I've been looking at the iPhone and the Droid Incredible 2.  I went to Verizon with my mom for about an hour and a half and talked to a super nice sales rep who told me everything there was to know about both phones.  I proceeded to tell her I needed some time but thanks for all the help.  I spent the week checking reviews out on the internet and asking anyone I knew what they thought.

The basic feedback was "I love my Droid!" or "I love my iPhone!"  Depending on what everyone had determined what they like.  And both are well liked.  This did not help me at all.

Today I went back to the store with Ben and spent another hour talking to the same sales lady and another guy that was there to help out and I still was not sure which to choose.  I finally decided that the Droid was the way to go.  It had all the talking features that sounded so cool and free music to download.  The Incredible 2 even had the same front facing camera. 

We were all excited because the decision had finally been made.  She went into the back to grab the phone and accessories to get me checked out and...yep, they were completely out of stock!  Are you kidding me?  Is this a sign???

I decided that I was not going to change my decision so I went home and have every intention to go back up on Wednesday to pick up my new phone.  Let's hope nothing changes before then!

No comments:

Post a Comment