Sunday, October 16, 2011

ben's first tailgate

We just got back from a very delicious brunch with Melis and Anthony and are headed out again to watch the games and tailgate at today's big event at Market Garden Brewery

Before we go out I needed to post about Ben's first tailgate which was a few weeks ago (I know I'm totally slacking).

Anthony and Melis hosted a tailgate that was absolutely awesome!  Lots of us met up and had some very delicious food prepared by our hosts.  We enjoyed some beverages and all in all it was a beautiful fall day and we could not have had better weather.

I tried my best to document our fun since it is one of my new goals so here are some of the pics.  (I'm working on figuring out how to better display pictures on this blog.  Please bear with me while I figure it out.  This will just be the boring old list of pictures.)

myself, hillary, and melis
delicious stuffed cabbage

thank you for the yummy treats!



siblings

I guess we are going to shotgun beers?

one dollar pencils? yea we will take 5 of them please

Yay for wonderful friends and for Ben's first tailgate.  Let's hope the Brown's win today!

No comments:

Post a Comment