Saturday, May 21, 2011

I will take more pictures

New goal:  I need to take more pictures!

I never have my camera with me.  And even when I do I never break it out.  I am so bad at this.  Why, I don't know, but I am making the decision right now that I will take more pictures.

Of everything.  Family, friends, the dog, places I go, food, restaurants, nature.

This is a serious commitment and I think I can do.  It starts this weekend.  Yesterday Ben and I went to dinner and he (yes, I know this means I really didn't take the pics, but baby steps!) took some pics of our evening. 

They will have to wait for a later blog because right now I am going back outside to enjoy the sunshine (yes sunshine!!) before it goes away.  Very busy weekend that I will be sure to discuss in detail later!

No comments:

Post a Comment