Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ice Cream, the perfect summer time treat

When was the last time you were this happy about ice cream?


Awesome picture.  This totally captures just how happy she is and how much fun she is having.  Juliana is a family friend and one absolutely amazing girl.  She just recently turned five so my sister and I took her out to Malley's for a birthday celebration.

Anytime we go anywhere with her we have a great time.  She is a riot to hang out with and we all have so much fun.  We got to sit on the carousel, which is a pretty cool thing to do at this particular Malley's location.  We ordered ice cream, drank our waters and at lots of pretzels. 

Then, since I set a new goal to take more pictures, I made sure to snap a few shots of us having a great time.  The ice cream was delicious and the company was even better! 

jules and heather

jules and me

I can't wait until we have the chance to go back.  Thanks for a great night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment