Tuesday, January 10, 2012

yoga at force

So right before Christmas my mom asked if I wanted to do a yoga class with her.  Considering I don't do much physical activity and that is definitely not good for me, I thought yoga would be a great way to start out.  She was interested and she is crazy about working out and keeping to a schedule so she would be a great motivator for me.

Right after we had a conversation, there was a great deal on Fox 8's Website for 55% off of 10 yoga sessions at Force Indoor Sports in Rocky River!  What a deal right?  We signed up and we ready to start.

Of course, the holidays were right around the corner which made it difficult to start right away, so yesterday we went to our first class.  It was amazing!  We did the slow yoga class with an instructor whose name I cannot remember right now and I feel so bad because she was great.  She explained everything because neither of us were super familiar with yoga and there was one other newer girl in the class.

I really liked that the class was small, only 4 of us total, and it was a great pace and an awesome workout.  I can't wait to go back next Monday.  I'd love to go more than once a week but I'm starting out small and seeing how it goes.

Plus, Thursday I am going to be participating in my first Jazzercise class with my mom.  Yep, Jazzercise.  Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment