Saturday, January 28, 2012

tuesday night get together

This past Tuesday I headed out to the east side to meet up for dinner with the girls.  There was lots to catch up on, especially since I haven't logged into facebook in about a month so it seems like I am missing all the good stuff that is going on.

Just like usual we talked boys, work, weddings, babies, and lots of other stuff that just makes you feel better after you get to talk with the girls for two hours.  I thought the big news of the night was going to be whether or not Kristen was having a boy or a girl, but she didn't find out until yesterday.

At the beginning of June there is going to be a little baby boy that joins her family and we are all so excited for her.  I guess that means I have to start knitting something!

No comments:

Post a Comment