Sunday, August 28, 2011

borderline and fall cleaning

What a lovely little weekend I had.

Friday was back to work since the power was back on and back to working doubles since I had a shift at MGB after a long day at school.

Saturday Ben and I went to our absolute most favorite breakfast place, Borderline Cafe in Lakewood.  They serve breakfast and lunch from 7am til 2pm Wednesday through Sunday.  Most of their meals have a southwestern flair and I almost always get the Southwestern Omelet but decided to branch out and finally got something different.






I ordered the breakfast wrap with bacon and it was delicious.  It came with chips and salsa and chipotle mayo.  I was definitely glad I branched out and got something new.  Ben got the special which was a breakfast style taco and it was equally delicious.

I spent the afternoon working in the yard and trying to get it ready for fall.  Most of what I wanted to get done I did but I am still trying to figure out how to get rid of all the crab grass and weeds that just do not seem to stop growing!  Big pain in the butt.

I spent the evening working again, came home and crashed.

Today Breckyn did a great job of waking me up super early even though we could have slept in.  So I spent some time couponing and then got to the long list of cleaning.  Yep, cleaning.  Not very exciting but the house is spotless and all decorated for fall.

helping out
Breckyn was trying to be nice and help out.  Really she has just been a pain today but how can you not help but love her?

Ben got home after a night away with friends, we grocery shopped and had a nice dinner.  I'm going to spend the rest of the night getting ready for school tomorrow and hopefully reading a good book.  I just finished this and am still deciding where to go next.  Off to the bookshelf to decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment