Tuesday, August 2, 2011

why have i not checked out this view before?

Last week Ben and I made our first trip to The Harp.  It was awesome!

It was a late dinner, so instead of really eating we just had apps and drinks.  Because doesn't it make more sense to save extra room for drinks if it is late and you really haven't had dinner?  Okay, I thought so too, so that is what we did.

This place has an awesome view!  I've driven past it many many many times, but this was both of our first times there.  We will definitely be going back.  Not just for the Bacon Mary Martini's and big pints of Harp, but absolutely for the beautiful view of Cleveland.

Sitting on the patio on a nice summer night checking out downtown reminds me why I love this city and really can't imagine living anywhere else.

beer cheese dip


shoreline crab cakes


Cheers to having the next two days off and enjoying what is left of my summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment