Wednesday, August 17, 2011

breckyn goes for a bike ride

A few weeks ago Ben finally bought himself a bicycle. 

I bought one last summer and love to ride it but it just isn't as fun alone.  Why, I'm not sure because we don't talk while we're riding, but it's just nice to have someone there.

Tonight we took Breckyn with us for the first time.  We knew this would be a trial run and were basically prepared to turn around at the end of our street if we had to.  But she did great!  She's used to longboarding with Ben and I think to her this was basically the same thing.

We just did a little loop of the neighborhood and I'm sure we will do that a few more times before we venture farther or to the Metroparks but it was awesome.  She loved it and now she is panting away lying on the floor with what I like to think is a big smile on her face.

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures because there is no way I was going to take my camera with me when there was a very good chance we would all crash and burn.  Maybe next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment