Monday, August 8, 2011

mary gets married!

Saturday was a wonderful day.  Mary has been a friend of mine since I started college and she is one of my monthly dinner girls.  She married her handsome husband Tom on a beautiful day out of the eastside of town.

The ceremony began at noon and she was an absolutely beautiful bride.  I've never seen her smile so big or run so fast down an aisle.  Literally, running down the aisle with her dad!  It was too cute.

Ben and I had so much fun at the reception.  We danced, we drank, and most of all had a great time with the new couple.

I wish them both nothing but happiness, love, and good health, and cannot wait to be a part of their new lives as husband and wife.

Congratulations Mary and Tom!

the vows
the new Mr. and Mrs.

friends :)
katie, myself, and kristen

beautiful!



No comments:

Post a Comment