Tuesday, August 16, 2011

a movie that is just as good as the book

This afternoon my sister and I finally went to see The Help.

It was a book that I absolutely loved and made her read because I knew she would like it too.  Plus then I knew I would have someone to go to the movie with when I heard they were making one.

She enjoyed it as well, and we were both excited to see what they would do with it in movie form. 

I'm a book girl and so is she.  We both love to read and if there is a movie to go along with a great book we will usually go check it out, but I don't think I've ever enjoyed the movie as much as the book.

Today The Help changed that.  It was such an amazing book and the movie was done so well.  I'm so glad we went to see it and I recommend both the book and the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment