Monday, April 4, 2011

April Showers

Ok, I have to be honest.  I have a huge case of the Mondays.  Having 6 days off work and having to go back  on a rainy Monday, well it really gives you a case of the Mondays.  I tried my best to be positive all day, and I think it worked as best as it could.

Besides going back to work, another reason it was so easy to have a case of the Mondays was because of all this rain!  Come one Cleveland, I know they say April showers bring May flowers, but sitting at work all day watching the rain pour harder and harder while keeping your fingers crossed that there is not water in your basement when you get home is not fun.  Luckily there was no water.  But the backyard is a mud puddle and the gardens are turning in to small ponds.  The daylilies are coming in nicely though, so maybe they are right.

Since the rain hasn't stopped I find the only solution to be to grab my book and being the nerd that I am, read for the rest of the night.

Hope you had a wonderful Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment