Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I like to cut Coupons and it's turning into an Addiction

"Couponing"

It's a little term that I'm becoming obsessed with.  I used to just cut the coupons out of the Sunday paper.  Then I saw an episode of Extreme Couponing and immediately got on the computer and signed up for every website possible that has coupons.

Then I realized that I spend almost 2 hours doing this and it was way late and I needed to get some sleep (for more couponing to commence tomorrow).  I know, it is embarrassing and I am made fun of for it.

I have a friend at work and she is a great saver.  So her and I got to talking and we shared some coupon websites and ways to shop and save.

I'm pretty sure you know you're old when thinking about cutting coupons is the conversation at lunch, but I accept it and I will continue to save!

I'll keep you updated on the savings.  Only 2 more work days this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment