Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hello November! (How did you get here so fast?)

October is over and I can't believe it.  I love the season of fall so much and just wish it could last a little longer.  Today was a beautiful Cleveland fall day and you couldn't help but just have a smile on your face with all of that sunshine.  I even got outside after work and cut back most of the Hosta plants and all of my Mums.  It didn't even feel like work since it was so nice and I took Breckyn out to keep me company.

So apparently there is something called National Blog Posting Month.  I first read about it on Ashley's  blog and had to Google it because I thought it was a made up word.  Turns out, it's real.

Well, I thought this was the perfect time for me to really dive head first into the blogging world.  I am going to be a part of NaBloPoMo!  I know I am a day late, but I am not going to let that stop me.  Instead I will try my best to post everyday.  I'm following @nablopomo and @BlogHerBlogging on Twitter to help me stay on track and give me some writing ideas because sometimes at the end of the day, there is just nothing left up there.

I'm really excited about this and can't wait to see how it all works out.  Thanks again to Ashley for the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment