Wednesday, November 30, 2011

NaBloPoMo...it's been nice

So way back at the beginning of the month, I decided that I would participate in a little blogging activity.  I did my very best to blog everyday, and including today's post I will have blogged 23 times in the month of November.

This is a really big deal for me.  I just started this blog less than a year ago, and I'm still trying to figure out where to take it, how to best design it, and what exactly to write about. 

I followed a few of the NaBloPoMo prompts from BlogHer, but I also just blogged about what I was doing and the (what I think is) fun things happening in my life.  There were probably one or two posts asking for advice, or complaining, but hey, that's what this is all about for me.  It's my place to write and share/document what I/we do.  Some of it is fun, some of it is boring, but all of it I love.

I'm really glad I took on the challenge to blog everyday this month.  I wish I could have done a little bit better, but this really opened me up to the blogging world and gave me so many more ideas.  I'm looking forward to many more days of blogging ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment