Sunday, November 13, 2011

sunday funday

Today began with one of my favorite things of the school year.  It was our Girls on the Run 5K!!


We ran the race this year in Peninsula in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park.  The course was so beautiful and the weather could not have been better.  I buddied up with one of the girls and we finished in about 33 minutes.  She was so pumped and had such a great time.  I was happy to run with her, and she definitely is the reason that I finished so fast!

Afterward, I came home and Ben and I acted like grown ups for the rest of the afternoon.

It all began when we decided earlier this week to host Thanksgiving at our house.  Yep, crazy, but that way we don't have to travel which is something we both hate doing.  We will work the day before and the day after, and I will be out shopping at midnight, so it will be nice to have it here.

Since we are having Thanksgiving though, we needed a new one of these:


Ours broke awhile ago, and I've just been waiting until the last minute to go out and get a new.  Literally the last minute because it will not be delivered and installed until the day before Thanksgiving.  Just in time right!

Later this week I get to spend a bunch of money on tires for my car...oh how I love being a grown up!


No comments:

Post a Comment