Tuesday, November 15, 2011

laundry

Something that I just hate doing is laundry.  First you have to sort the clothes.  Then you have to wash them.  Then, some have to be in the special load of cold water.

Then, even after you wash them, sometimes you have to sort them again.  Only some can be dried, so those go in the dryer while the others get hung up on the line.

A huge problem I have is not having enough room in the basement to hang up all the clothes that can't be dried.  Even with a drying rack, I sometimes still run out of room.

And don't even get me started on ironing. 

Every part of this process is like pulling teeth.  Too bad I'm not so rich that I just have someone to take care of this horrible chore for.

Well, enough complaining for one night.

No comments:

Post a Comment