Saturday, November 5, 2011

Oh Friday

I must begin by saying that I am pretending that this post is occurring on November 4, 2011 because this is the first time that I have had a chance to sit down at the computer and actually post today.  It just so happens that my today is November 4th, even though the time of day is telling me it is November 5th.  Nope. Not me.  Not there yet.  In order to help myself achieve my November goal, right now it is still Friday.

Friday. Friday, Friday, Friday.

Most people look forward to this day of the week because it means the weekend is here! Not to be a downer or anything, but Friday is my absolute longest day of the week.  Here is a little run down of my day.

I woke up at 5:55 am, got ready, ate breakfast and headed out the door.  I was at work by 7:15.

I worked all day with the kids and it was a good day.  Fridays at school are usually a little more laid back.  We get work done, but the atmosphere is just a little more calm in my mind.  I left work at 3:45.

When I got home I changed, got ready, shoved some hummus in my face, and left again at 4:50.

I was on my feet all night at work until about 11:30, when my day finally ended.  Whew!  Thank goodness.  By the end of today I am more exhausted than I ever am any other day of the week.  I can barely keep my eyes open to finish this post!

Working that long barely gives me time to eat, post, read the paper, remember to go to the bathroom (too much?)

But, it is all for a good cause right?  Someday I will have my savings built back up and feel good about all the work I've done. 

Plus Ben is at the bar working so there isn't really much else for me to do.  On Fridays I look forward to my bed and pillow more than anything else, so I think that is where I will go right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment