Sunday, November 20, 2011

just a tab bit frustrated

My phone is not working right...AGAIN.

About 2 weeks ago I was unable to make a phone call at all.  Pretty strange because that is the main function of a phone.  Now, I rarely make a phone call, but it is still a pretty important function.

So I took it to the store and they "rebooted" it or whatever you have to do to fix a broken phone. 

And yay!  I could make phone calls.  Except I couldn't tweet pics, access my alarm clock, or listen to an entire song using Pandora.  One problem fixed, three more began.

So today I spent about 2 hours on the phone with customer service and now I have no contacts again.  What a huge waste of time and I've basically gone backward! 

I guess if this is my biggest problem right now I should be happy.  I know there are people out there dealing with much worse than a malfunctioning phone, but it's driving me crazy!

Ok, enough complaints for one night.

No comments:

Post a Comment