Friday, November 11, 2011

three wishes

I'm working through NaBloPoMo to post every day this month.  I've only used a few of their prompts, because I've been doing my best to write about things that come to my mind, but sometimes I like the prompts and don't have anything on my own mind!

Today is 11/11/11.  Of course everyone is making a huge deal about the numbers.  Today is also Veteran's Day.  I would like to take a minute to thank every veteran in this country.  If it was not for the men and women who gave their lives to protect our freedom, who knows where we would be today.  I don't think we as a country can ever thank them enough.  Happy Veteran's Day to all of you!

Today's prompt was to make 3 wishes, so here it goes.

I wish for my parents to be able to see me walk down the aisle and see their grandchildren grow up.

I wish for their to be a cure for Lymphoma, so I did not have to worry so much.

I wish for healthy happy children, when the time is right.

What do you wish for?

No comments:

Post a Comment