Tuesday, November 8, 2011

jammy buggars for girls on the run

Tonight Ben and I met up with his friend Jay at Jammy Buggars in Lakewood because they were donating 15% of their proceeds tonight to Girls on the Run.  How could I pass up such a wonderful opportunity?

We had the chance to try a great new restaurant, have some yummy food, drink some Christmas Ale's and have a good time with friends.  All while donating some money to an absolutely wonderful cause that I will support through and through. 

I cannot get enough of this great program that I am so lucky to be a part of.  If you ever have a chance to make a difference with something that you are passionate about, do it.  It makes you feel great and you are making a difference at the same time.

What more could you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment