Saturday, November 5, 2011

how do you break up with your hair dresser?

courtesy of planetgreen.com
I love my hair dresser.  She is fun to talk to, knows lots about me, and I've been going to see her for 4 years.  We have lots to talk about for the 2 1/2 hours that I am with her every 9-10 weeks, and she knows exactly how I like my hair done.

However, her salon is 45 minutes away.  Which makes a 2 1/2 hour hair cut and highlight take 4 total hours out of my day.  That's a ton of time.  And it puts a big $150 hole in my pocket.

I am going to see her next Wednesday and I know I will be happy with her work.  The problem is, I really don't want to keep driving out there and paying that much for a hair cut.

What do you do?  How do you break up with your hair girl?  Where do you find a new one?  Am I really over paying or is that what other salons charge too?  This is stressing me out!

I know I will just end up continuing to go see her because I will feel horrible if I don't and then I won't have to spend time trying to find someone new.  Basically I'm stuck.

Any advice is welcome.  Who is your hair girl or guy?  What is their fee?  Am I crazy?  (okay, don't answer that last question)

No comments:

Post a Comment